Salient Features of Integrating Sound Level Meter :-
* Integrated equivalent level (Leq) measurement
* Measurement Parameters:
- Lp (Sound Pressure Level)
- Leq (Equivalent, Sound Level)
- Lmax (maximum Level)
- Pmax (Max. Peak Level)
- Lex (Sound Exposure Level)
- LAE (Single Event Sound Exposure Level)
* Personal Sound Exposure Level (Lex) (was Lep'd)
* Optional dosemeter plug-in microphone
* Sound Pressure (Lp) to 0.1 dB resolution
* 'A' and 'C' frequency weighting (toggle).
* 'Slow' and 'Fast' Time weighting (toggle)
* Simultaneous measurement of Lp, Lmax, and Pmax
* Lmax - maximum Lp hold (rms.), Pmax - maximum peak level
* Pascal Squared Hours (Pa2h)
* Elapsed time (running time hrs, min, sec)
* Single Event Sound Exposure Level (LE - was SEL)
* Overload and Under-range indication.
* Battery condition (Life approx. 12 hours).