Salient Features of Double Girder Over Head Travelling Cranes :-
* Single Girder, Double Girder, Electric Operated and Hand Operated type overhead travelling cranes.
* Design and Manufactured in compliance to IS 807 & IS 3177 for different applications to appropriate class & duty. Hoist / Crab machinery designed in compliance to IS 3938.
* The Bridge Girders are plate welded box type designed to sustain all stresses arising due to vertical and lateral forces with impact.
* The End Carriages are fabricated from rolled steel section with suitable diaphragms & stiffeners to give strong construction. Rubber buffers are provided on both sides of end carriages to absorb jerks.
* The Gear Boxes are made of accurate hob cut helical / spur gears & pinions having hardness 250 to 350 BHN made from carbon alloy steel. All gears & pinions running on antifriction type ball / roller bearings in totally enclosed oil bath giving constant splash lubrication.