All SF6 Cart Capabilities are designed with the same operating capabilities. The operations performed by all models are:
* Removal of SF6 gas from the SF6 insulated enclosure.
* Liquefaction and storage of reclaimed gas.
* Evacuation of air and moisture from the SF6 insulated enclosure after maintenance is complete.
* Cycling and recycling of stored SF6 gas through the desiccant dryer and gas purification loop.
* Vaporization of the stored SF6 liquid before transfer back to the SF6 insulated enclosure.
* Self evacuation of gas recycling cart storage tank and associated piping.
* Transfer of SF6 between cylinders and storage tank.