The comprehensive range of Natural Kadappa Black Limestone offered by us are quite impervious and hard. These Natural Kadappa Black are used for cladding and flooring purposes as the stone is more resistant than most other sedimentary rocks. Available in easy to cut into blocks, these stones are also long-lasting and can also withstand any exposure.
* Hardness: 3 to 4 on Mohr's Scale
* Density: 2. 5 to 2. 7 Kg/cm3
* Compressive Strength: 60-170 N/mm2
* Water Absorption: Less than 1%
* Porosity: Quite low
* Weather Impact: Resistant