Once the suspension liquid enters the bowl, the solids settle on the bowl wall under the centrifugal force. The scroll conveys the solids from the separation chamber (cylinder chamber) and discharges them out of the drying chamber (conical chamber). The clarified liquid flows out from the hole. The liquid and solids are separated continuously. The machines are applicable to dewatering, concentration and clarification.
Separating and dewatering the industrial and domestic water
Wash, classification and dewatering for amylum
Dewatering for soybean, wheat
Dewatering for fish power,fish meet
Dewatering for lees
Clarification for juice and dewatering for fruits
Separation and purification for animal and vegetable oil
Separation and purification for coal tar
Classification and dewatering for kaolin and black
Classification and dewatering for dyestuff and pigment
Float wash of extractive coal and dewatering of coal mud
Classification and dewatering for ore slurry
Salient Features of LW Decanter Centrifuges :
1. The drum and scroll conveyor are made of stainless steel resisting corrosion.
2. The scroll conveyor was coated with wearable alloy or welded with alloy plate(Optional).
3. Stepless speed regulation for the bowl.
4. Step or stepless speed regulation for scroll's differential speed.
5. Safety protection: rotation rate detection over, vibration protection, motor overload and overheat protection, protection for scroll when zero differential speed occurs.