We are well reckoned as one of the key Trinocular Polarizing Geological Microscope Exporters based in India. Our Trinocular Polarizing Microscope is well equipped with strain plain achromatic optics for transmitted light observation. The built in halogen illuminating system and high quality coated optics ensure optimum image contrast.
Technical Specification :
* Head : Inclined Trinocular Head
* Body : Inclined Binocular Body, Rotatable through 360o
* Nose Piece : Perfectly Centered bearing based, Quadruple revolving nose piece.
* Mechanical Stage : Roatatable Round Mechanical Stage, Divided 0-360o,
* Sub Stage : Abbe N.A.1.25 condenser, focussable with rack and pinion through 25mm continously visible iris diaphragm with built in swing out filter holder.
* Anti Fungus Objectives : Parafocal, Achromatic Din objectives;4x/5x, 10x, 40x/45x SL,
* Anti Fungus Eye Pieces : Highest quality paired Huy.5x Huy with cross Line and WF 10x with cross Graticule.
* Focussing : Single Co-axial knob provided based on a four stage gear reduction system for coarse and fine focussing for silk smooth operation.
* Illumination : Fitted with built in base halogen light source; fitted with 6V-20W Halogens Bulbs; On/Off Switch and light intensity regulator;complete with power cord and plug. Also a set of plano-concave reflector provided for day light use.