Spectrum Vaccum De-stoners are used for separating heavier materials like stones, glass. Metal etc,
From food grains and other dry granular material.
The principal used is stratification of the product into heavier and ighter fractions by forcing air through the bed of material.The vibration of the deck is achived by means of unbalanced vibratory motor mounted at the centre of the machine.
The inclination of the vibrating deck and the stroke of eccentric motion can be finely adjusted to achieve the optimum degree of separation.
A wide variety of deck screens are available to suit specific application
All adjustments can be made with ease and minimum of operator training.
Salient Features of Vacuum De Stoner :-
* Can be connected to a central aspiration system.
* Provided with clean product and stone discharge spouts.
* Windows provided for product viewing.
* Deck inclination and stroke can be finely adjusted.
* Easy control of air flow and feed rate.