Features of yarn conditioning Plants:
(1) Designed as per ASME SEC VIII DIV I
(2) Non corrosive stainless steel used for material of construction
(3) High vacuum 710 mm-hg to 755 mm-hg (99%)
(4) Accurate sensors.
(5) Precise software with multi cycle process facility.
(6) Accurate repeatability.
(7) Maintenance free trolley feeding unit.
(8) Hydraulic door operating system with utmost safety.
(9) Can be run with electricity, steam, oil etc.
• Cold saturated steam in accordance to vapour pressure curve.
• Vacuum allows steam to be produced at a very low at temperature.
• Uniform steam distribution within machine.
• SS 304 material of construction prevents [A] corrosion
[B] rust stain on a yarn
• Dripping roof sheet prevents water condensate on a yarn.