Salient Features of Chocolate Melting Tanks :-
- An ideal ratio between the height and the diameter to ensure the best heat exchange.
- A special well studied agitator to move chocolate from downward to upward and from the middle to the extremities for all the chocolate molecules without breaking their adhesion.
- Double jacketed steel walls
- On request a thick insulation layer covered with stainless steel sheets is provided with additional cost
- On the top a fixed cover on one half and a hinged cover to act like a door on the other half, this cover is equipped with a micro-switch to stop the agitat