Features of Pinion Gear :
* It is a small cogwheel.
* The teeth fit into a larger gear wheel.
* Rotational motion is converted into linear motion when the pinion turns and moves the rack.
* Pinion gears are engineered to be the best gears.
* Pinion gear system involves the use of a small round gear called pinion and a large flat gear called rack, more the number of teeth in the pinion gear, more is the speed of rotation.
* Pinion with smaller number of teeth produces more torque.
* Pinion is attached to the motor shaft with glue.
* Rotation of pinion is done by rotation of pinion about a fixed center that helps the rack to move in the straight line.
* If the rack is moved and the pinion rotates then the center of the pinion moves taking along the pinion with it.
Our major products include--
Shearing Machines, Hot Rolling Mill, Rolling Mill, Steel Mills, Hot Rolling Mill Machines, Fly Wheels, Straightening Machine, Universal Couplings, Gear Coupling, Gear Boxes