Salient Features of PSMK & PSXK Isolation Elements :-
* Colour coded springs for visual identification of load range.
* Heavy duty steel cage and steel spring.
* Rod hole in spring compression plate rubber isolated (type PSXK)
* Spring located by rubber cup (Type PSXK)
* Fully weather-proof.
* Bonded acoustic rubber pad on base. (Type PSXK)
* Where an inexpensive spring hanger element is required for effective vibration isolation.
* Typically used for trapeze -supported piping, fan coil units fans and packaged air conditioners, particularly where height restrications are present.