Trade name: FT-248
CAS No.: 56773-42-3
Molecular formula: CF3(CF2)7SO3-(C2H5)4N+
Molecular formula: C16H20F17NSO3
Molecular weight: 629
Appearance: White powder
Surface tension: 22mN/m(0.1% aqueous solution)
1. Used as chrome-fume suppressor for both decorative and functional
chromium plating, (level of addition: 25mg~50mg/ liter )
2. Used as wetting agent, leveling agent and anti static agent for photographic paper and film
3. Used as wetting agent for glass etching and opacification baths
4. Used as wetting agent for acid baths for metal surface treatment e.g. anodizing baths, chromatizing baths.
5. Used as demould agent for plastic tetraethylammonium.