Design Features Of Cast Steel Gate Valves :-
* Confirms to BS : 1414/API 600/IS:10611:1983
* Available in class 150, 300 & 600. (with Flanged or Butt welding ends)
* Face to Face & End to End Dimensions are as per BS:2080-1974/ANS. B.16.10.1973/IS:9884/1981.
* Bolted Bonnet, Outside screw rising spindle through Hand-wheel.
* Fitted with Backseat for gland repacking under pressure.
* Screwed in bottom seated body rings with a hardness difference of HB 50 with wedge facing rings.
* Solid wedge with seprately fitted or integrally weld deposited seating faces.
* Smoothly guided wedge throughout its travel.
* Strong but loose T-Head connection of the stem with the wedge.
* Accurately machine cut acme threads on the stem and yoke sleeve.
* Stem ground finished where it passes through the stuffing box.
* Two piece self aligning type bolted gland.
* Flanges faced at the back for proper seating of nuts.
* Sturdy spoked hand wheel provided for easy operation.
* Bye-pass arrangement provided against specific requirement.
* Rust preventive coating applied on external machined surfaces.
* Un machined surfaces painted with desired paints.