Salient features of Wireless Wheel Aligner:
* Complete test: The X-631 Wheel Aligner can be used to measure the most wheel alignment parameters, such as front wheel toe-in, front wheel camber, caster, Kingpin inclination, rear wheel toe-in, rear wheel camber, thrust angle, wheelbase difference, tread difference, axle offset, front wheel setback and rear wheel setback, etc.
* Complete data bank: wheel alignment data of over 10,000 vehicle models is stored in the system. User can also add new data to the data bank.
* Kingpin and camber adjustment real time display function.
* HELP information for vehicle adjustment.* The probe rods provide LCD display function.
* Electronic level function.
* Black box self-diagnosis function.
* Front and rear probe rods interchangeable.
* Special test for Mercedes-Benz and BMW vehicles.
* Infrared 8-beam and 16-sensor loop measurement, accurate and stable.
* Newly developed CCD signal processing technology, nearly uninfluenced by the strong sunlight.
* Complete system upgrading function.
* Unique voice prompt function and visualized animation, very easy to understand.
* Trustworthy operating system to give more convenient and safe operations.
* Keyboard quick switch operation.
* Both special version and common version are provided for user to select.
* Both normal version and demonstration version are provided to make user's training more convenient and quick.