We offer to our clients a wide range of options to choose from for the ESD protected areas. They are:
* Modular ESD Safe Workstation: We offer superior MS construction with dissipative laminated surfaces. The concealed electrical wiring come with the provision for easy assembly and conforms to international standards for ESD compatibility.
* ESD Chairs: These fabric are static dissipative in character. The metallic skeleton provides electrical continuity to the floor from the operator and ensures minimum generation of static on movement.
* ESD Laminates: These state of the art resin based laminates come with with buried conductive layer and offer surface to ground resistance of 106- 109 ohms.
* Ionizers: They are designed to neutralize floating static charges on insulators. We offer in them balanced offset voltage as per ESD standards.
* Common Point Ground: It works on the system of bringing all the connections (2 wrist straps, work surface) to the same potential before grounding so that inter connection electrostatic discharges are eliminated. Our product comply to the ANSI ESD S6.1 standard for grounding.
* ESD Work Surfaces: They come in two varieties:
o Dissipative 2 layered Vinyl Mat: They are 2 layered - dissipative and conductive layers that are heat pressed to form the material. They are useful for discharging charges on devices at a controlled rate.