Our ultrasonic flow meter operates on the principles of Time-of-Flight or Transit Time principle. This digital ultrasonic flow meter uses sound waves to accurately measure flow, particularly for non-conducting liquids like hydrocarbons and difficult applications like molten sulphur, bitumen, pitch and tar. Ultra sonic flow meters are especially suited to large bore pipelines and their accuracy is unaffected by changes in conductivity, density or viscosity.
The series of advanced ultrasonic flow meter has a clamp for easy mounting on to the outside of a pipe. The unit may be ordered with or without a local display. A WindowsÂ® -based software utility, allows users to configure, calibrate and troubleshoot.
Additional Features of Ultrasonic Flow Meters:-
* May be used to measure liquids with moderate amounts of suspended solids or aeration (e.g., well water, sewage).
* Bi-directional flow measurement system. Totalizer options include forward, reverse and net total.
* Software utility enables in-field flow meter configuration, calibration and troubleshooting via laptop PC.
* Automatic correction settings for applications where high amounts of entrained gases are present.
* Compact enclosure uses large, easy-to-read digital display.