Details of our Coil Heaters :-
* Installation should only be performed by people trained in electrical hookup.
* Keep in mind the minimum bending radius. Once the part is bent do not attempt to bend again.
* Do not bend the adapter head or the first 5mm (.197ï¿½) from the head.
* Do not hold onto the connection head with a clamping method.
* Only Use Non-Electrically conductive sprays and pastes for installation.
* Heaters should be installed with a holding device. Higher operating temperatures may cause the heater to lift off the tool causing premature failure and false thermocouple reading
* Heaters should be installed byn screwing on to tool. Never open the ID of the heater by twisting as it will not fit correctly and fail prematurely.
* Temperature Controllers have to be matched to the heaters amp load with an appropriate thermocouple sensor input.
* Only use controllers that include a ï¿½Soft Startï¿½ function. this will allow the heater to burn off any moisture inside before applying full voltage.
* Installation must protect adapter head and lead connection areas from liquids and gases to avoid short circuits.
* If using a separate thermocouple be sure teht the TC is not electrically grounded to the heater casing which could cause a feedback to the controller inputs.
* Watch sharp edges along the lead wire path.