Air Velocity Transmitter for HVAC Applications
EE65 air velocity transmitters are ideal for accurate ventilation control applications. They are operating on an innovative hot film anemometer principle. The E+E thin film sensor guarantees very good accuracy at low air velocity, which is not possible for conventional anemometers with commercial temperature sensors or NTC bead thermistors. Moreover, the E+E sensor is much more insensitive to dust and dirt than all other anemometer principles. This means high reliability and low maintenance costs.
EE65 series are available with current or voltage output, the measuring range and the response time can be selected with jumpers by the user.
Low angular dependence enables easy, cost-effective installation.
An integrated LC display and a version with remote sensing probe are available.
Typical Typical Applications
* Process and environmental control
* Low angular dependence
* Easy installation
* Adjustable to application requirements
* Working range 1) 0...10m/s (0...2000ft/min)
* 0...15m/s (0...3000ft/min)
* 0...20m/s (0...4000ft/min)
Output 1) 0 - 10 V -1 mA < IL < 1 mA
4 - 20 mA RL< 450 W
Response time t90
1) 2) typ. 4 sec. or typ. 0.2 sec. (at constant temperature)
* Current consumption for AC supply max. 150 mA for DC supply max. 90 mA
* Electrical connection screw terminals max. 1.5 mm2 (AWG 16)