We are providing our customer a wide range of DC Drives.
Series PDCD DC drives are new generation of DC drives for 1/8 - 2 HP motors and for use on line supply voltages from 230 or 115 V AC.
Series PDCD DC drives are designed using the latest CMOS technology which helps to reduce maintenance, increase product reliability and enables extremely rapid commissioning.
â€¢ Easy to handle, Install
â€¢ Easy to design into machine equipment
â€¢ Fused AC input connections
â€¢ Control Speed from:
- 10k ohm potentiometer included with drive (front panel)
- External 10k ohm potentiometer
- External input (0-10 V DC)
- External input (4-20mA DC)
â€¢ Speed Regulation
- 1% Speed regulation armature voltage feedback
â€¢ Flush mounted operator devices:
- Power on/power off switch
- Power on indicator
- Speed Potentiometer
â€¢ On-board LEDs for diagnostics:
- Power-ON indication
- Fault Indication
â€¢ Terminal block for easy use
â€¢ Monitoring functions:
- Minimum Field Current