Bucket Elevator conveyor belts are the best solution from the technical and cost-efficiency point of view. They are suitable for conveying material vertically and widely used in building, mining, power station, cement, concrete plants, chemical industry, light industry and grain, etc.
For the vertical transport of loose powdery materials of usually not more than 50mm in diameter, such as sand, gravel, cement, grain and salt.
1. The buckets are made of a food grade reinforced polypropylene, molded in one piece and can handle temperatures from -10 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. The bucket elevators allow for controlled feeds at one or more locations and can easily interface with various types of feeding devices.
3. All parts have easy to remove inspection covers and a conveniently located inspection window. The buckets have a quick release mechanism to facilitate fast installation or removal of buckets. All elevators are equipped with an automatic chain tensioning device and built-in overload protection.
4. The geared reducer motor drive: The machine have a stable performance prolong the machine life and easy to maintenance.
5. Optional parts: Stainless steel and carbon steel.