We are offering our customers a wide range of Conductivity/Paddle Level Switch. Following are the Salient Features :-
* No moving parts, free from maintenance.
* Economical to install. No special cable required for signal transmission
* Long cable connection permissible between probe and evaluation unit
* AC on probes for prevention of electrolytic deterioration of electrodes.
* Low voltage on probe for operation safety
* Variety of control functions and installation system available beside single point switching
* 2 point action for automatic pump control* 2point independent switching
* 3 point switching, two points with pump control logic and one independent point
* 4 point switching having two -pump control logic
* Variety of probes available for various process conditions
* Multichannel - 4 point independent switching available for various process conditions.
Following are the Technical Specifications :-
Housing : Aluminium for back panel mounting/DIN Rail mounting
Cable entry : 2 nos. 1/2" NPT
Ambient Temperature : 0 dec C to +60deg.C
Power Consumption : 1.9 VA
Mains Voltage : 230/110 VAC (+/-15%) 50 HZ or 24 V dc
Output : 1 set of potential free contacts rated at 10 amps, 250 V AC for non -inductive loads.
Safety Operation : Field selected switch for Minimum or Maximum (FSL/FSH) switching points.
Switch status display : Green LED shows Normal, Red LED Shows alarm.
Response Time : 0.5 Sec.