Our range of Wedge Microwave Absorbers are available at following Features :-
- FW-SE absorber is a complete range of high performance wedge microwave absorbers having approximated same properties at grazing incidences as our FU-SE Series-Pyramidal Microwave Absorbers at near normal incidences.
- Constructed using low density, flexible foam, impregnated with a carbon black, ferrite formulation to achieve the desired electrical performance.
- At higher angle of incidences back scatter is significantly reduced.
- Available in wide range of thickness and absorbencies.
- Variety of thickness gives the chamber designer the opportunity to choose grades appropriate for specific frequencies and incidence angles
- Chemical Composition: Carbon ferrite impregnated polyurethane foam.
- Power handling capacity: 0.5 Watt/CmÂ².
- Our foam absorbers are fire retardant with zero halogen means thereby avoid formation of toxic gases like HCl / HBr and poisonous gases like phosgene.
- Reflection Loss (dB) of wedge type (FW-SE) at normal incidence is 3 dB to 5 dB down in comparison of our pyramidal microwave absorber (FU-SE)